About the Course
The course has been specifically designed to give users a thorough overview of ETOPS fundamentals, focusing on key topics and concepts.
ETOPS (Extended-range Twin-engine aircraft Operations, or Operational Performance Standards) procedures and best practices are relevant to a broad spectrum of personnel involved in aviation.
This cost effective eLearning training course provides an introduction to ETOPS and familiarity with the implications. The material is relevant in particular to maintenance engineers, technicians and instructors, flight crew, dispatch and operations, and air traffic management staff.
The course is in a modular form covering the following core subject areas:
- What ETOPS is, what it means, and why it exists. A quick look at related aircraft and the separate focus areas of ETOPS.
- A short history of flight and how ETOPS came into being. How ETOPS evolved over the years and why.
- ETOPS approval, what is it, why would you need it and how to get it.
- Maintenance considerations of ETOPS, why it’s important for engineers, technicians, and other personnel involved in the process.
- Aircraft Type Design, what considerations are necessary for aircraft to be allowed to gain ETOPS approval. A few examples of flight tests for ETOPS.
- A quick look at some manufacturer’s checklists for ETOPS, for both Maintenance and Flight Operations fields.
- The different ETOPS ratings and what they mean for aviation.
- EDTO, and how it relates to ETOPS. Implications for the transition from ETOPS to EDTO.
On successful completion of the course a certificate of completion will be available.
The course is delivered in an interactive modular format that will guide you through all the core subject areas.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion from us as a Part-147 approved organisation.
All of our online products are compatible with PC, Mac and tablets. If you are a PC or Mac user we strongly recommend that you use Google Chrome. Our online learning system uses pop-ups so please do allow pop-ups in your browser.
Should you require any assistance throughout your online learning experience a member of the Aviation Technical Training team will be available to assist you. contact us during normal office hours.
Why buy from us?
With a strong emphasis on quality,customer focus and product range, Resource Group is best placed to be your online training provider of choice.
We are a UK CAA, EASA Part-147 Approved Training organisation, which should give any individual or client assurance of our quality within the aviation industry.
Our products have been used on a world-wide scale from organisations across the globe.
We have been lucky to work with clients such as:
- British Airways
- BAE Systems
- Comlux US
- TAG Aviation
- Jet Aviation
- Airworks India MRO
- Lufthansa Technik
- Lufthansa Landing Gear Systems
All of our online products can be used anywhere and at any time, the choice is yours!
If you wish to register a group of employees for training we can offer you our corporate service:
Competitive rates based around your requirements.
User enrolment service and support.
Designated account and renewal support.
Added reporting features to streamline administration.
To learn how we can save you money and time please contact a member of the sales team.